EcoNet™ Enabled Ultra® Series Variable Speed Multi Position (U96V)
Ruud Ultra Series™ Communicating 2-Stage Variable Speed Multi Position Gas Furnaces
- 96% residential gas furnace CSA certified
- 4 way multi-poise design
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels, and year round energy savings.
- EcoNet™ enabled HVAC Product
- PlusOne™ Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
- PlusOne™ Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
- PlusOne™ Water Management System with patented Blocked Drain Sensor
- Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
- Low profile “34 inch” cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
- Blower Shelf design – serviceable in all furnace orientations
- Pre marked hoses – insures proper system drainage
- Vent with 2″ or 3″ PVC
- Replaceable Collector box
- Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors
- Quarter turn fasteners for tool less access
- Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up
- Self priming condensate trap
- Solid bottom included
- Compatible with single or two stage thermostats. For optimal performance a two stage thermostat is recommended.
This furnace does not meet air district requirements of 14 ng/J NOx emissions limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
This furnace is to be installed for propane firing only in air districts requiring 14 ng/J NOx emission limits. Operating in natural gas mode is in violation of these Rules.